If you’ve made it all the way to the island, why not make the most out of the entire Yucatan Peninsula! What are you waiting for Koox! Let’s go!
Diving conditions in Cozumel
- Best time to go ocean diving: December to May
- Less crowded: May to September
- Water temperature: Jan-March around 79°F(26°C) May-Nov around 83°F(28°C)
- Visibility: Excellent all year round 75ft+ (25m+)
- Great for: Colorful reef, Drift Diving, Nurse sharks, Eagle rays, Splendid Toadfish, Lobsters
- Suitable for: both Open water & Advanced divers